搜索
您的当前位置:首页正文

商务英语情景剧五人带翻译

来源:哗拓教育


商务英语情景剧五人带翻译

The Secretary: Mr. Li, here comes Mr. Smith.

秘书:李先生,史密斯先生到了。

Mr. Li: Mr. Smith, welcome, we are very glad you are here to meet us this afternoon.

李先生:史密斯先生,欢迎您能来,我们非常高兴你能来和我们共进午餐。

Mr. Smith: Thank you very much. I am very delighted to be invited to lunch.

史密斯先生:感谢您,我感到非常荣幸能被邀请过来共进午餐。

Mr. Li: Please, come in.

李先生:您请进。

Mr. Smith: Thank you for preparing so splendid a lunch specially for me.

史密斯先生:谢谢你们为我准备这么丰盛的午餐啊。

Mr. Li: What wine do you prefer? Here are Maotai and Wu Liang Ye.

李先生:您想喝哪种酒?这里有茅台和五粮液哦。

Mr. Smith: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but I really want to try it.

史密斯先生:我听说茅台要更烈一些,但是我确实想尝试一些。

Mr. Li: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork?

李先生:您是用筷子,还是刀叉呢?

Mr. Smith: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I am not sure if I can manage it.

史密斯先生:我想试着用一下筷子,但是我不能确定我能否用得好。

Mr. Li: These are our local special dishes, please help yourself.

李先生:这些都是我们当地的特色菜,您随便吃哦。

Mr. Smith: Thank you, it is very delicious.

史密斯先生:谢谢,真是太美味了。

Mr. Li: We would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.

李先生:在接下来的洽谈中,我们真心感激您能考虑我们的合作。

Mr. Smith: No problem. I hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.

史密斯先生:当然的。我希望我们在未来能保持一个良好的合作关系。

Mr. Li: I wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.

李先生:我也希望我们双方都生意兴隆,我们双方的合作能够长期共赢互利。

Mr. Smith& Mr. Li: Cheers.

史密斯先生:干杯!

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Top